The MSN 9th International Scientific Symposium (https://msn2022.pollub.pl/) will take place on 1-3 June 2022 in Lublin, Poland.
Scientific-research papers sent for MSN 2022 should be in the field of:
– application of modern techniques used for computer aided engineering, especially in the field of machine parts designing,
– advances in techniques of machine parts production using subtractive and additive machining, metal forming as well as polymer processing,
– modern structural materials,
– computer simulation, modelling and numerical analysis of physical processes and phenomena,
– application and development of modern apparatus, machines and metrology systems,
– IT systems used in management of production engineering,
– surface engineering,
– environmental engineering and environmental protection.
The deadline for registration and abstract submission is 10 May 2022.
Per ulteriori informazioni contattare Paolo Valvo: firstname.lastname@example.org