The 4th International Conference on Structures and Architecture will be held in Lisbon, Portugal, July 24-26, 2019.
This is the world’s leading and largest global conference bridging the gap between Structures and Architecture. The contributions on creative and scientific aspects in the conception and construction of structures, on advanced technologies and on complex architectural and structural applications represent a fine blend of scientific, technical and practical novelties in both fields.
The conference is organized under the auspices of the International Association of Structures and Architecture (www.structures-architecture.org). The association aims to explore and to promote the merging of Structures and Architecture, encompassing all the aspects related with the recent advances in the art, practice and theory of teaching, as well as with researching, designing and building structures.
The time lag since ICSA2016 has been decisive to build up solid basis for ICSA2019. Some relevant milestones were achieved which have provided this new edition with undeniably extra added values:
- Co-sponsored and endorsed by highly prestigious institutions;
- Extended World-wide Scientific Committee integrated by researchers and practitioners with a significant background in architecture and in structural engineering;
- Stimulating keynote lectures by prominent experts;
- Mini-Symposia and Special Sessions.
Please find below information on the CALL FOR ABSTRACTS:
1) Abstracts should be submitted by using in the restricted area of ICSA2019 webpage, in electronic form, before March, 31st, 2018. Abstracts will be subjected to a review process by at least two members of the scientific committee.
2) Authors will be notified about the preliminary acceptance of abstracts until May, 15th, 2018.
The proceedings will be published by Balkema (Taylor & Francis Group), including a book of extended two-page abstracts and a CD-ROM containing the full eight-page papers. These documents are due on November, 15th, 2018. Acceptance will be notified before February, 15th, 2019. Proceedings will be sent for indexation by both Thomson Reuters (Conference Proceedings Citation Index – ISI Proceedings) and Elsevier (Scopus and EI).
Updated information on ICSA2019 can be found at www.icsa2019.com or by contacting:
School of Architecture, University of Minho
4800-058 Guimarães, Portugal
We count on you and look forward to receiving your proposals.
We should be most grateful if you help us to share this information to whom you think it may be of interest.