The 9th Workshop on Reliable Engineering Computing (REC2020) will be held in Taormina, Italy, from 17 to 20 May 2020.
- Giuseppe Muscolino, University of Messina, Italy (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Alba Sofi, University “Mediterranea” of Reggio Calabria (e-mail: email@example.com)
Conference website: http://rec2020.org
The theme of REC2020 is “Risk and Uncertainty in Engineering Computations”. Covering a broad range of topics, REC2020 aims to address the urgent need for innovative theories and advanced computational approaches to ensure safety of engineering systems starting with uncertainty quantification of input parameters. Engineers and scientists from academic, industrial and governmental institutions are invited to contribute and to join in debates on recent developments and future challenges in the field.
- December 2, 2019: one page abstract submission
- January 13, 2020: abstract notification of acceptance
- March 2, 2020: paper submission
- March 23, 2020: paper notification of acceptance
- April 6, 2020: final paper submission
Flyer: REC2020_Call for papers